Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells : Development and Production / edited by Kamilla Swiech, Kelen Cristina Ribeiro Malmegrim, Virgínia Picanço-Castro.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- New York, NY : Springer US : Imprint: Humana, 2020.
- Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in molecular biology 1064-3745 ; 2086
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 2086
1 online resource (XI, 274 pages) : 29 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
- Cancer -- Research.
- Local subjects:
- Cancer Research. (search)
Cell Biology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume provides comprehensive methods from expert scientists working in the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell (CAR-T Cell) field. Chapters guide readers through the state-of-art of CAR-T cell technology, CAR design and vector production, CAR-T cell generation and manufacturing, CAR-T cell characterization, and quality control. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Development and Production aims to be useful in the production of CAR-T cells, especially for therapeutic purposes.
- CAR-T Cells for Cancer Treatment: Current Design and Next Frontiers
Selection of Antibody Fragments for CAR-T Cell Therapy from Phage Display Libraries
Phase I/II Manufacture of Lentiviral Vectors under GMP in an Academic Setting
Production of Lentivirus for the Establishment of CAR-T Cells
Optimized Production of Lentiviral Vectors for CAR-T Cell
Lentiviral Vectors Production in Suspension Culture Using Serum-Free Medium for the Transduction of CAR-T Cells
In vitro Transcribed (IVT)-mRNA CAR Therapy Development
Generation of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Using Gammaretroviral Vectors
Generation of CAR+ T Lymphocytes using the Sleeping Beauty Transposon System
Platforms for Clinical-grade Car-T Cell Expansion
CAR-T Cell Expansion in a Xuri Cell Expansion System W25
Methods and Process Optimization for Large Scale CAR T Expansion Using the G-Rex Cell Culture Platform
Replication Competent Lentivirus Analysis of Vector Transduced T Cell Products used in Cancer Immunotherapy Clinical Trials
Immunophenotypic Analysis of CAR-T Cells
Approaches of T Cell Activation and Differentiation for CAR-T Cell Therapies
Determination of Cytotoxic Potential of CAR-T Cells in Co-cultivation Assays
Analysis of CAR-mediated Tonic Signaling
Generation of Tumor Cells Expressing Firefly Luciferase (fLuc) to Evaluate the Effectiveness of CAR in a Murine Model
Analysis of Antitumor Effects of CAR-T Cells in Mice with Solid Tumors.
- Swiech, Kamilla, editor., Editor,
Malmegrim, Kelen Cristina Ribeiro, editor., Editor,
Picanco-Castro, Virginia, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-0716-0146-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|