Secure and Trustworthy Transportation Cyber-Physical Systems [electronic resource] / edited by Yunchuan Sun, Houbing Song.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
SpringerBriefs in computer science 2191-5768
SpringerBriefs in Computer Science, 2191-5768
1 online resource (XI, 159 pages) : 41 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color.
- Computer security.
Data encryption (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book comprehensively reviews the cyber security and privacy issues in transportation cyber-physical systems (TCPSs). It examines theories and various state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies. Starting with a survey of the latest solutions in TCPSs, it introduces a smart-transport-system architecture design based on cyber-physical systems. It then discusses in detail the principles and metrics of evaluating safety and privacy in TCPSs and elaborates the verification and analysis of secure, robust and trustworthy TCPSs. Moreover, it demonstrates the advanced and novel tools commonly used in practice by several researchers. Lastly it provides an exhaustive case study on the authentication and attestation in TCPSs. This book is of interest not only to readers in the field of TCPSs, but also to those in interdisciplinary fields, such as energy, healthcare, bio-engineering et cetera.
- Chapter 1 Secure and Trustworthy Transportation Cyber-Physical System by Yunchuan Sun, Lei Wu from Beijing Normal University
Chapter 2 Smart Transportation Systems: Architecture, Enabling Technologies, and Open Issues by Wei Yu et. al. from Towson University, USA
Chapter 3 Properties, Principles and Metrics in Transportation CPS by Syed Hassan Ahmed from Kyungpook National University, South Korea
Chapter 4 Privacy relevant issues for Transportation CPS by Zhipeng Cai from Georgia State University, USA
Chapter 5 Trust Management in Transportation CPS by Wenjia Li, et. al. from New York Institute of Technology, USA
Chapter 6 Secure Data Dissemination for Intelligent Transportation Systems by Li Sun and Qinghe Du，from Xi'an Jiaotong University
Chapter 7 Tools and Practices by Xuerong Cui.
- Sun, Yunchuan. editor., Editor,
Song, Houbing, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-10-3892-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|