Algorithms for Next-Generation Sequencing Data [electronic resource] : Techniques, Approaches, and Applications / edited by Mourad Elloumi.
- 1st ed. 2017.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (XIII, 355 pages) : 108 illustrations, 3 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Computational Biology/Bioinformatics. (search)
Mathematical and Computational Biology. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The 14 contributed chapters in this book survey the most recent developments in high-performance algorithms for NGS data, offering fundamental insights and technical information specifically on indexing, compression and storage; error correction; alignment; and assembly. The book will be of value to researchers, practitioners and students engaged with bioinformatics, computer science, mathematics, statistics and life sciences.
- Elloumi, Mourad, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-59826-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|