Quantum Zero-Error Information Theory [electronic resource] / by Elloá B. Guedes, Francisco Marcos de Assis, Rex A. C. Medeiros.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (XIX, 189 pages) : 50 illustrations
- Coding theory.
- Local subjects:
- Coding and Information Theory. (search)
Probability and Statistics in Computer Science. (search)
Quantum Computing. (search)
Quantum Physics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book aims at presenting the field of Quantum Information Theory in an intuitive, didactic and self-contained way, taking into account several multidisciplinary aspects. Therefore, this book is particularly suited to students and researchers willing to grasp fundamental concepts in Quantum Computation and Quantum Information areas. The field of Quantum Information Theory has evolved significantly over the last three decades. Many results from classical information theory were translated and extended to a scenario where quantum effects become important. Most of the results in this area allows for an asymptotically small probability of error to represent and transmit information efficiently. Claude E.Shannon was the first scientist to realize that error-free classical information transmission can be accomplished under certain conditions. More recently, the concept of error-free classical communication was translated to the quantum context. The so-called Quantum Zero-Error Information Theory completes and extends the Shannon Zero-Error Information Theory.
Fundamentals of Quantum Information Processing
Fundamentals of Information Theory
Classical Zero-Error Information Theory
Zero-Error Capacity of Quantum Channels
Zero-Error Secrecy Capacity
Zero-Error Accessible Information of a Quantum Source
Recent Developments in Quantum Zero-Error Information Theory.
- de Assis, Francisco Marcos. author., Author,
Medeiros, Rex A. C. author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-42794-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|