Lean in : women, work, and the will to lead / Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell.
- First edition.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2013.
1 online resource (228 pages.)
- Sandberg, Sheryl.
Leadership in women.
Sex role in the work environment.
Assertiveness in women.
- Childrens subjects:
- Women -- Employment -- Psychological aspects.
- Medical subjects:
- Women, Working.
- Introduction: Internalizing the revolution
The leadership ambition gap: What would you do if you weren't afraid?
Sit at the table
Success and likeability
It's a jungle gym, not a ladder
Are you my mentor?
Seek and speak your truth
Don't leave before you leave
Make your partner a real partner
The myth of doing it all
Let's start talking about it
Working together toward equality
Let's keep talking ...
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-217) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Scovell, Nell.
- 9780385349956 (electronic bk.)
0385349955 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|