American Jesus / Shelter Island, Glass Eye Pix, Visual Suspects, Zabriskie Films in association with Televisó de Catalunya and TVE ; director, Aram Garriga ; producer, Larry Fessenden.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [2014?]
- [United States] : Shelter Island.
1 videodisc (67 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Christianity -- United States -- 21st century.
Popular culture -- United States -- Religious aspects -- 21st century.
Popular culture -- Religious aspects.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
video file DVD video region 0
- A vivid mosaic of personalities and conflicting points of view that emerges as a portrait of an America yearning for solace and meaning in the modern world. An exploration of Christianity in every faction of American life, from the bread line to the yoga studio, from the humble churches of snake handlers to the mega churches of the ex-urbs. Christian cowboys, bikers and musicians, comedians, surfers and cage-fighters, they are all doing it for Christ.
- Cinematography by Benet Romǹ ; edited by Aram Garriga ; original music composed by Zlaya Loud.
- Originally released in 2013.
Bonus featuers: "Making of" featurette; additional interviews (featuring Joanne Cash & Dave Ellefson).
- Garriga, Aram, film director.
Fessenden, Larry, 1963- film producer.
Shelter Island (Firm)
Glass Eye Pix (Firm)
Televisó de Catalunya.
- Publisher Number:
SHL-DV-113 Shelter Island
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|