Investigation of the loop seal clearing phenomena for the ATLAS DVI line and cold leg SBLOCA tests using MARS-KS and RELAP5/MOD3.3 / prepared by Minjeong Hwang [and three others].
- Other Title:
- Investigation of the loop seal clearing phenomena for the Advanced Thermal-hydraulic test Loop for Accident Simulation Direct Vessel Injection line and cold leg Small Break Loss Of Coolant Accident tests using Multi-dimensional Advanced Reactor Safety program-Korea Standard and Reactor Excursion and Leak Analysis Program 5/MOD3.3
- Washington., DC : Division of Systems Analysis, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, March 2019.
- International agreement report; NUREG/IA-0501.
International agreement report ; ; NUREG/IA-0501
- Government document
1 online resource (xvolumes 49 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Pressurized water reactors -- Loss of coolant -- Computer programs.
- "Prepared as part of the Agreement on Research Participation and Technical Exchange under the Thermal-Hydraulic Code Applications and Maintenance Program (CAMP)."
"Manuscript completed: March 2018; date published: March 2019."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (page 49).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (NRC, viewed Nov. 15, 2019).
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Systems Analysis. issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Hwang, Minjeong. Investigation of the loop seal clearing phenomena for the ATLAS DVI line and cold leg SBLOCA tests using MARS-KS and RELAP5/MOD3.3
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|