Health characteristics by occupation and industry : United States, 1983-85 / by John Gary Collins.
- Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1989.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 10, no. 170.
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 89-1598.
Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; ; no. 170
DHHS publication ; ; no. (PHS) 90-1598
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 151 pages) : illustrations.
- Public health -- United States -- Statistics.
Health surveys -- United States.
Industrial hygiene -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- "December 1989."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (page 34).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (CDC, viewed November 12, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Collins, John Gary. Health characteristics by occupation and industry
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|