End Plush Retirements Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 439 to allow members of Congress to opt out of the Federal Employees Retirement System, and allow Members who opt out of the Federal Employees Retirement System to continue to participate in the Thrift Savings Plan.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 116-153.
Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; ; 116-153
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- United States. Congress -- Officials and employees -- Pensions.
United States. Congress -- Officials and employees -- Retirement.
Federal Employees' Retirement System (U.S.)
- Legislative materials.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (govinfo web site, viewed on Nov. 12, 2019).
"October 28, 2019."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. End Plush Retirements Act
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|