Republic of Azerbaijan : 2019 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2019.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 19/301
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (72 pages)
- Azerbaijan is recovering from a banking crisis and recession caused by a prolonged decline in oil prices since mid-2014. Monetary conditions remain tight under a de facto peg. Despite rising government spending, the fiscal position is projected to strengthen in 2019 mainly due to firmer oil prices and improvements in revenue administration. Weaknesses in bank balance sheets, structural and policy rigidities, and institutional and governance deficiencies hinder medium-term growth prospects and weaken resilience to shocks.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Republic of Azerbaijan: 2019 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Republic of Azerbaijan
- 1513514377 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781513514376.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|