Morocco : First Review Under the Arrangement Under the Precautionary and Liquidity Line-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Morocco.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2019.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 19/317
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (42 pages)
- Despite a challenging external environment, improved fiscal management and economic diversification have strengthened the resilience of Morocco's economy in recent years. Yet, economic growth, at 3 percent in 2018, has not been robust enough and unemployment remains high, especially among the youth. The outlook also remains subject to elevated risks, including fragile recovery in the euro area and geopolitical risks in the region. In this context, sustaining the recent momentum in reforms will be key to achieve a higher, more inclusive, and more private sector-led growth. Key priorities include improving the quality of education, the functioning of the labor market and the business environment; continuing the fight against corruption; and, increasing female labor force participation.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Morocco: First Review Under the Arrangement Under the Precautionary and Liquidity Line-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Morocco
- 1513517503 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781513517506.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|