Arab Republic of Egypt : Fifth Review Under the Extended Arrangement Under the Extended Fund Facility-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2019.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 19/311
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (69 pages)
- Egypt's macroeconomic situation has improved significantly since 2016. Over the last three years, the authorities have carried out an ambitious home-grown reform program that aimed to correct large external and domestic imbalance and promote inclusive growth and job creation. Critical macroeconomic reforms implemented under the program have been successful in achieving macroeconomic stabilization, a recovery in growth and employment, and putting public debt on a clearly declining trajectory. Fiscal savings have been partly utilized to ease the burden of adjustment on the poor.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Arab Republic of Egypt: Fifth Review Under the Extended Arrangement Under the Extended Fund Facility-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Arab Republic of Egypt
- 1513516620 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781513516622.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|