Some LP-improving bounds for radon-like transforms / Dominick Villano.
- [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] : University of Pennsylvania ; Ann Arbor : ProQuest Dissertations & Theses, 2019.
1 online resource (54 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Mathematics. (search)
Mathematics -- Penn dissertations. (search)
Penn dissertations -- Mathematics. (search)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- We prove Lp- Lq boundedness for a wide class of Radon-like transforms. The technique of proof leverages the existing one-dimensional theory to produce a nontrivial bounds in any dimension. For certain combinatorially simple transforms, this range is sharp up to endpoints. Additionally, we make observations connecting the Lp-improving properties of a Radon-like transform to the zero set of certain homogeneous polynomials.
- Source: Dissertations Abstracts International, Volume: 81-03, Section: B.
Advisors: Gressman, Philip; Committee members: Ryan Hynd; Florian Pop.
Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania 2019.
- Local notes:
- School code: 0175
- Gressman, Philip, degree supervisor.
University of Pennsylvania. Department of Mathematics. degree granting institution.
- Contained In:
- Dissertations Abstracts International 81-03B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
This item must not be sold to any third party vendors.
This item must not be added to any third party search indexes.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|