Harriet Tubman / by Earl Conrad.
- Second Printing
- New York : Paul S. Eriksson, Inc., 1974.
, 248 pages ; 21 cm.
- Tubman, Harriet, 1822-1913.
Slaves -- United States -- Biography.
African American women -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Part One. Youth and Revolt of Harriet Tubman
Part Two. Follow the North Star
Part Three. Captain John Brown and "The Woman"
Part Four. "I Know There's Going to be War"
Part Five. The War Years of Harriet Tubman
Part Six. The Neglect and Death of Harriet Tubman.
- "The first publication in paperback of this definitive biography of the most important woman in black history, Harriet Tubman."--Cover.
"Second Printing, September 1974."
Originally published 1943.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 083973025X :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|