Leaving Neverland / HBO Documentary Films presents ; an Amos Picture production in association with Channel Four ; producer, Owen Phillips ; produced & directed by Dan Reed.
- Burbank, CA : HBO Home Entertainment, 2019.
1 videodisc (approximately 241 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Jackson, Michael, 1958-2009.
Child sexual abuse -- United States -- Case studies.
Adult child sexual abuse victims -- Interviews.
African American singers -- Biography.
Rock musicians -- United States -- Biography.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (2.40:1 aspect ratio) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1
digital optical surround
video file DVD-R video region 1
- The two-part documentary LEAVING NEVERLAND explores the separate but parallel experiences of two young boys, James "Jimmy" Safechuck, at age ten, and Wade Robson, at age seven, both of whom were befriended by Michael Jackson. They and their families were invited into his wondrous world, entranced by the singer's fairy-tale existence as his career reached its peak.Through gut-wrenching interviews with Safechuck, now 37, and Robson, now 41, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, LEAVING NEVERLAND crafts a portrait of sustained abuse, exploring the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own.
- Interviewees, Wade Robson, "Jimmy" Safechuck, and family members.
- Title from container.
"This disc is expected to play back in DVD video "play only" devices, and may not play back in other DVD devices, including recorders and PC drives."
- Reed, Dan, film director, film producer.
Robson, Wade, 1982- interviewee.
Safechuck, Jimmy, 1978- interviewee.
HBO Documentary Films, presenter.
Channel Four (Great Britain), presenter.
Amos Pictures (Firm), film production company.
HBO Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|