Brian Eno's Ambient 1 : Music for airports / John T. Lysaker.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2018.
- Oxford keynotes.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Eno, Brian, 1948- Music for airports.
- Electronic books.
- This study situates Eno's ambient masterpiece, Music For Airports, within various avant-garde trends in order to underscore its multiple dimensions. In the manner of Satie, it aims to tint living situations without demanding that listeners give the album their full attention.
- Introduction : White noise, seminal sounds
A first listen, or Through a glass lightly
Music for airports and the avant-garde : the activity of sounds
Eno's journey from art school to the studio : becoming a non-musician
Between hearing and listening : Music for airports as conceptual art
Crossroads : an afterword.
- Previously issued in print: 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|