Monetary policy in sub-saharan Africa / edited by Andrew Berg, Rafael Portillo.
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2018.
- Africa, policies for prosperity.
Africa, Policies for Prosperity
1 online resource (445 pages) : illustrations, tables.
- Monetary policy -- Africa, Sub-Saharan.
Africa, Sub-Saharan -- Economic conditions.
- Electronic books.
- Low-income countries in sub-Saharan Africa present unique monetary policy challenges, from the high share of volatile food in consumption to underdeveloped financial markets. This title draws on the International Monetary Fund's research and practice to uncover how monetary policy in this region currently operates, and what changes should be made.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
This edition previously issued in print: 2018.
- Berg, Andrew, editor.
Portillo, Rafael, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|