Private law in the external relations of the EU
- Other Title:
- Private law in the external relations of the European Union
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2016.
1 online resource
- Civil law -- European Union countries
European Union countries -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation.
- This edited volume explores the interaction between EU external relations law and private law, examining how the relationship has affected the evolution of the EU's competence, the extent of EU private law's reach beyond the boundaries of an internal market, and how the EU contributes to the formation of private regulation at an international level.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 2, 2016).
- Micklitz, Hans-W. Editor
Cremona, Marise Contributor
Cremona, Marise Editor
Micklitz, Hans-W Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|