The Agartala doctrine : a proactive Northeast in Indian foreign policy
- First edition.
- New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 2016.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Tripura (India) -- Politics and government.
India, Northeastern -- Politics and government.
India -- Foreign relations -- Pakistan.
India -- Foreign relations -- Bangladesh.
Pakistan -- Foreign relations -- India.
Bangladesh -- Foreign relations -- India.
- Providing a rare glimpse into how tiny Tripura influenced Indian foreign policy towards East Pakistan and then Bangladesh for half a century, this text seeks to develop the Agartala doctrine as a guideline for Indian states in their effort to influence national foreign policy.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on April 5, 2016).
- Bhaumik, Subir Contributor
Bhaumik, Subir Editor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|