The behavioral science of firearms : a mental health perspective on guns, suicide, and violence / Gianni Pirelli, Hayley Wechsler and Robert J. Cramer.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2018.
- American Psychology-Law Society series.
American Psychology-Law Society series
1 online resource (649 pages).
- Gun control -- United States.
Firearms ownership -- Risk assessment -- United States.
Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Violence -- Risk assessment -- United States.
Violence -- Psychological aspects.
- Electronic books.
- 'The Behavioral Science of Firearms' focuses on applying behavioural science principles and knowledge to inform and improve firearm-related policy, practice, and research. The authors provide comprehensive coverage of relevant case law and legal statutes, as well as issues pertaining to violence, suicide, and gun safety.
- Description based on print version record.
Previously issued in print: 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Wechsler, Hayley, author.
Cramer, Robert J., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|