Orthodox radicals : Baptist identity in the English revolution / Matthew C. Bingham.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (249 pages)
- Baptists -- Great Britain -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century.
- Electronic books.
- 'Orthodox Radicals' explores the origins and identity of Baptists during the English Revolution (1640-1660), arguing that mid-seventeenth century Baptists did not, in fact, understand themselves to be part of a larger, all-encompassing 'Baptist' movement.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
Previously issued in print: 2019.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|