Indefinites between Latin and romance / Chiara Gianollo.
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2018.
- Oxford studies in diachronic and historical linguistics ; 33.
Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford studies in diachronic and historical linguistics ; 33
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (342 pages)
- Latin language -- Grammar, Comparative -- Romance.
Romance languages -- Grammar, Comparative -- Latin.
- Electronic books.
- This text investigates the syntactic and semantic development of a selection of indefinite pronouns and determiners between Latin and the Romance languages. It uses data from Classical and Late Latin texts and from electronic corpora of early Romance to propose a new account of the similarities in the grammar of indefinites across Romance.
- Description based on print version record.
This edition previously issued in print: 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|