Not quite hope and other political emotions in the gilded age / Nathan Wolff.
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- Oxford studies in American literary history.
Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford studies in American literary history
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (227 pages)
- American literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
Political fiction, American -- 19th century -- History and criticism.
- Electronic books.
- Focusing on the Washington political novel of the Gilded Age, circa 1869 to 1900, the volume examines the relationship between literature, politics, and democracy, and considers literature's role in defining and exploring the emotional contours of the political landscape in the 19th century.
- Description based on print version record.
This edition previously issued in print: 2018.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|