The poetry and music of science : comparing creativity in science and art / Tom McLeish.
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource (380 pages)
- Science and the humanities.
- Electronic books.
- 'The Poetry and Music of Science' examines aspects of science and art that bear close comparison - for example the art of the novel and the art of scientific experimentation. The text eavesdrops on conversations between scientists on how new theories arise, and listens to artists' and composers' witness of their own creative processes.
- Description based on print version record.
This edition previously issued in print: 2019.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|