Telicity, Change, and State: A Cross-Categorial View of Event Structure
- Other Title:
- Oxford studies in theoretical linguistics vol. 39
Telicity, change, and state
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Oxford studies in theoretical linguistics ; 39.
Oxford linguistics Telicity, change, and state
1 online resource.
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Verb.
Grammar, Comparative and general -- Morphology.
Linguistic change -- Methodology.
- This volume presents work by researchers on central themes in the study of event structure: the nature and representation of telicity, change, and the notion of state. It advances our understanding of these aspects by combining foundational semantic research with a series of case studies from a variety of languages.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on July 9, 2012).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Centro de Ciencias Humanas y Sociales (Spain) Content Provider
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (Spain) Content Provider
McNally, Louise Contributor
Demonte, Violeta Contributor
- 9780191741715 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|