Beyond the Cold War : Lyndon Johnson and the new global challenges of the 1960s
- Other Title:
- Beyond the Cold War
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Reinterpreting history.
Reinterpreting history Beyond the Cold War
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- World politics -- Government policy -- 1955-1965 -- United States
World politics -- 1965-1975
Economic assistance, American
United States -- Foreign relations -- 1963-1969.
United States -- Foreign economic relations.
Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973 -- Political and social views.
- As globalization has deepened in recent years, historians have begun to see that many of the global challenges we face today first drew serious attention in the 1960s. This book examines how the Johnson presidency responded to these problems and draws out the lessons for today.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 28, 2014).
- Lawrence, Mark Atwood Contributor
Gavin, Francis J Contributor
Gavin, Francis J Editor
Lawrence, Mark Atwood Editor
- 9780199395521 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|