Risk, resilience, and positive youth development : developing effective community programs for at-risk youth : lessons from the Denver Bridge Project
- Other Title:
- Risk, resilience, and positive youth development
- New York ; Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
1 online resource : ill.
- Youth -- Services for -- United States
Problem youth -- United States
- This title describes an approach to developing and testing effective community-based programmes for at-risk children and youth. The book shows how elements of risk and resilience positive youth development, and organizational collaboration are used to develop a comprehensive intervention framework called the Integrated Prevention and Early Intervention (IPEI) Model.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on Oct. 31, 2012).
- Jenson, Jeffrey M Contributor
- 9780199979509 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|