Conducting substance use research / Audrey L. Begun, Tom Gregoire.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2014.
- Pocket guides to social work research methods.
Pocket Guide to Social Work Research Methods
1 online resource.
- Substance abuse -- Research -- Methodology.
- Electronic books.
- This title assists scholars in planning and conducting studies for knowledge building about substance use. The target audience is individuals new to substance use as a field of study, either as novice researchers or as experienced researchers in other areas who find themselves lacking experience to address overlapping issues of substance use. Organised around a translational science framework, the contents address substance use research about epidemiology, etiology, intervention efficacy and effectiveness, and implementation of evidence-informed interventions.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Gregoire, Tom, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|