China across the divide : the domestic and global in politics and society
- Other Title:
- China across the divide
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2013.
1 online resource
- China -- Foreign relations.
China -- Foreign economic relations.
- The approach adopted here is receptive to work in international relations that questions the notion that the domestic and international represent two different levels of analysis subject to their own internal logics. It also contributes to a further breaching of the divide between those in China studies who predominantly study China's domestic society and politics, and those who focus mainly on its external relations.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on September 5, 2013).
- Foot, Rosemary Contributor
- 9780199345601 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|