Human tissue research : a European perspective on the ethical and legal challenges
- Other Title:
- Human tissue research
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2011.
1 online resource.
- Tissue engineering -- Research -- Europe.
Tissue engineering -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Europe.
Tissue engineering -- Law and legislation.
Biomedical engineering -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Biomedical engineering -- Law and legislation.
- Medical subjects:
Biological Specimen Banks.
Natural Science Disciplines.
Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services.
Disciplines and Occupations.
- The use of human tissue for medical research and scientific progress raises many ethical and legal challenges. This text provides a fascinating insight into interlinking research perspectives and serves as a comprehensive reference to the state of play ethically and legally in Europe.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (viewed on May 11, 2011).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Lenk, Christian Contributor
- 9780191725630 (ebook) :
0191725633 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|