Competing in capabilities [electronic resource] : the globalization process / John Sutton.
- 1st ed.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2013.
- Clarendon Lectures in Economics
Clarendon lectures in economics
Clarendon Lectures in Economics
1 online resource (144 p.)
- Electronic books.
- This text offers a new perspective of globalization. The author moves away from the established 'For or Against' debates and shows what the globalization process looks like from Chinese Indian, and African perspectives.
- Cover; Contents; List of Figures; List of Boxes; History and Theory; 1. Capabilities; 2. Wealth; 3. Globalization I: The Shock of Liberalization; 4. Globalization II: The Great Arbitrage; 5. Globalization III: The Moving Window; Appendices; 1.1 Solving the Model; 1.2 Properties of the Output Function; 1.3 The ViabilityThreshold; 1.4 Re-deriving the 'Level of Activity' Equation; 2.1 Perfect Sorting; 2.2 The Export Basket; 4.1 The Welfare Indicator for Country C; Bibliography; Author Index; A; B; C; F; G; H; J; K; L; M; O; P; R; S; T; V; W; X; Y; Z; Subject Index; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; K
LM; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; V; W
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on Nov. 13, 2012).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|