Recovering from success : innovation and technology management in Japan / edited by D. Hugh Whittaker, Robert E. Cole.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2006.
1 online resource (xi, 335 p.) : ill.
- Technological innovations -- Japan -- Management.
Industrial management -- Japan.
- Electronic books.
- How did Japan fall from challenger to US hegemonic leadership in the high tech industries in the 1980s, to stumbling giant by the turn of the century? This work examines the challenges faced by Japanese companies through emulation by foreign competitors, and the emergence of new competitive models.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Whittaker, D. H. (D. Hugh), editor.
Cole, Robert E., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|