Policing Afghanistan : the politics of the lame leviathan
- Other Title:
- Policing Afghanistan
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2014.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Afghanistan -- Politics and government.
- This is a study of a police force in a developing country that is also undergoing a bitter internal conflict, further to the post-2001 external intervention in Afghanistan. It discusses the evolution of the country's police through its various stages but focuses in particular on the last decade. The chapters review the ongoing debates over the future shape of Afghanistan's police, but seek primarily to analyse the way Afghanistan is policed relative to its existing social, political, and international constraints.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on April 23, 2014).
- Isaqzadeh, Mohammad Contributor
- 9780199388042 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|