Understanding and measuring morphological complexity / edited by Matthew Baerman, Dunstan Brown, and Greville G. Corbett.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2015.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Grammar, Comparative and general -- Inflection.
- Electronic books.
- This work aims to assess the nature of morphological complexity, and the properties that distinguish it from the complexity manifested in other components of language. Chapters highlight novel perspectives on conceptualizing morphological complexity, and offer concrete means for measuring, quantifying and analysing it.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- Baerman, Matthew, editor.
Brown, Dunstan, editor.
Corbett, Greville G., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|