School-based practice with children and youth experiencing homelessness / James P. Canfield.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Oxford workshop series (School Social Work Association of America)
Oxford Workshop Series : School Social Work Association of America
1 online resource (145 pages) : illustrations.
- Homeless children -- United States.
Homeless youth -- United States.
Social service -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This is one of the first books to focus on child homelessness in the context of school social work and related professional practice. Beginning with ways to think about homelessness, the book guides the reader through the important studies and findings as they relate to school social workers and other related professionals. It provides readers with a detailed and thoughtful description of important policies that shape practice with homeless students and offers guidance on assessing perceived policy implementation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|