A Critique of Monetary Policy : Theory and British Experience / J. C. R. Dow and I. D. Saville.
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1988.
1 online resource (xxiv, 259 p.) : ill.
- Monetary policy -- Great Britain.
Interest rates -- Government policy -- Great Britain.
- In this book, the authors expound a theory of monetary policy and examine how it has worked in the UK. They analyse the behaviour of the banking system and the difficulties of central bank control. In a clearly written account they explain the changes taking place in monetary policy.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Saville, Iain D Contributor
- 9780191596186 (ebook) :
0191596183 (ebook) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|