Meeting without knowing it [e-book] : Kipling and Yeats at the fin de siècle / Alexander Bubb.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Oxford English monographs.
Oxford English monographs
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Kipling, Rudyard, 1865-1936 -- Criticism and interpretation.
Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Meeting Without Knowing It compares Rudyard Kipling and W.B. Yeats in the formative phase of their careers, identifying mutual echoes in their poetry and political rhetoric and charting them against key intersections in the two men's lives.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on CIP data; resource not viewed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|