Social marketing research for global public health [e-book] : methods and technologies / W. Douglas Evans, PhD.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2016.
1 online resource (321 p.)
- Public health -- Marketing.
- Electronic books.
- Social Marketing Research for Global Public Health offers proven guidelines for crafting campaigns that work in public health. It equips readers with tools pioneered by corporate marketers to increase the efficacy of public health interventions in any setting. It also provides practical advice to practitioners seeking to assess their interventions, along with examples for effective outreach to promote smoking cessation, financial literacy, and other social goods.
- 5. Efficacy and Message Testing Methods for Social Marketing Research 6. Monitoring and Evaluation Research: Tools and Evidence for Understanding Social Marketing Performance During and After Implementation ; 7. Social Marketing Research in the Digital Media Age
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|