The world blind union guide to the Marrakesh treaty : facilitating access to books for print-disabled individuals / Laurence R. Helfer [and three others].
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2017.
1 online resource (241 pages)
- People with visual disabilities -- Means of communication.
People with visual disabilities -- Services for.
Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works for Persons who are Blind, Visually Impaired, or Otherwise Print Disabled (2013 June 27)
- Electronic books.
- This guide offers a framework and concrete recommendations for interpreting and implementing the Marrakesh Treaty to facilitate the ability of print disabled individuals to create, read, and share books and cultural materials in accessible formats.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed March 10, 2017).
- World Blind Union, associated with work.
Helfer, Laurence R., author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|