The rise of network christianity : how independent leaders are changing the religious landscape / Brad Christerson and Richard W. Flory.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2017.
1 online resource (201 pages)
- Pentecostalism -- History -- 21st century.
- Electronic books.
- 'The Rise of Network Christianity' explains social forces behind the fastest growing form of Christianity in the U.S., which the authors have labeled 'Independent Network Charismatic' (INC). This form of Christianity, governed through networks, emphasizes aggressive engagement with the supernatural, including healing, direct prophecies from God, engaging in 'spiritual warfare' against demonic spirits, and social transformation.
- Previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Flory, Richard W., author., Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|