The Oxford history of Anglicanism. Volume 4, Global Western Anglicanism, c.1910-present / edited by Jeremy Morris.
- Other Title:
- Global western Anglicanism, c.1910-present
- First edition.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2017.
- Oxford history of anglicanism.
Oxford History Of Anglicanism
1 online resource (470 pages).
- Anglican Communion -- History -- 20th century.
Anglican Communion -- History -- 21st century.
- Electronic books.
- 'The Oxford History of Anglicanism' is a major new and unprecedented international study of the identity and historical influence of one of the world's largest versions of Christianity. This global study of Anglicanism from the sixteenth century looks at how was Anglican identity constructed and contested at various periods since the sixteenth century; and what was its historical influence during the past six centuries. It explores not just the ecclesiastical and theological aspects of global Anglicanism, but also the political, social, economic, and cultural influences of this form of Christianity that has been historically significant in western culture, and a burgeoning force in non-western societies today.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed March 10, 2017).
- Morris, Jeremy, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|