Beyond hybridity and fundamentalism : emerging Muslim identity in globalized India
- New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 2015.
1 online resource
- Muslim youth -- Effect of technological innovations on -- India -- New Delhi.
Muslim youth -- India -- New Delhi.
Identity (Psychology) in adolescence -- New Delhi -- India.
Mass media and youth -- New Delhi -- India.
- This is an ethnographic investigation into the way revolutionary changes in communication technologies, affecting media's reach and content, as well as, audience's access to and their modes of engagement with media within contexts of neoliberal globalisation, are inflecting the self-consciousness and identity of the minority Muslim youth population in India.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 26, 2015).
- Ruhi Khan, Tabassum, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|