Accessing asylum in Europe : extraterritorial border controls and refugee rights under EU law / Violeta Moreno-Lax.
- First edition.
- Oxford, England : Oxford University Press, 
- Oxford studies in European law.
Oxford Studies in European Law
1 online resource.
- Asylum, Right of -- European Union countries.
Border security -- European Union countries.
Political refugees -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- European Union countries.
- Electronic books.
- The timely subject matter of this work focuses on the interface between extraterritorial border surveillance and migration control by EU member states, and the rights that asylum seekers acquire from EU law. In particular Moreno-Lax concentrates on the relationship between the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and border control measures.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 479-507) and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|