Achieving democracy : the future of progressive regulation
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2014.
1 online resource
- Trade regulation -- Philosophy -- United States.
- 'Achieving Democracy' explains and explores the dynamic and changing nature of contemporary government and the future of the regulatory state. In a critique of the last 30 years of neoliberal government in the United States, Sidney A. Shapiro and Joseph P. Tomain demonstrate how to regain essential democratic losses, under a successful framework of a progressive government, to ultimately construct a good society for all citizens.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 28, 2014).
- Tomain, Joseph P. Contributor
Tomain, Joseph P. Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|