Capital flight from Africa : causes, effects, and policy issues / edited by S. Ibi Ajayi and Léonce Ndikumana.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2015
1 online resource (xix, 455 p.) : illustrations
- Capital movements -- Africa.
Africa -- Economic policy.
- A comprehensive thematic analysis of capital flight from Africa, it covers the role of safe havens, offshore financial centres, and banking secrecy in facilitating illicit financial flows and provides rich insights to policy makers interested in designing strategies to address the problems of capital flight and illicit financial flows.
- Part I: Why Care About Capital Flight?
Part II: Economic Dimensions
Part III: Institutional Dimensions
Part IV: Conclusion.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on November 4, 2014).
- Ndikumana, Léonce editor
Ajayi, Simeon Ibidayo editor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|