Causation in grammatical structures
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2015.
- Oxford studies in theoretical linguistics ; 52.
Oxford studies in theoretical linguistics Causation in grammatical structures
1 online resource.
- Causative (Linguistics) -- Congresses
- This volume brings together research on the topic of causation from experts in the fields of linguistics, philosophy, and psychology. It draws on data from a wide range of languages and seeks to arrive at a more sophisticated understanding of how causal concepts are expressed in causal meanings, and how those meanings are organised into structures.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on January 13, 2015).
- Copley, Bridget Contributor
Copley, Bridget Editor
Martin, Fabienne Contributor
Martin, Fabienne Editor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|