Augustan poetry and the irrational / Philip Hardie. [electronic resource]
- First edition.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2015.
1 online resource
- Latin poetry -- History and criticism.
- 'Augustan Poetry and the Irrational', with contributions by some of the leading experts of the Augustan period as well as a number of younger scholars, examines the manifestations of the irrational in a range of Augustan poets, including Virgil, Horace, Ovid, and the love elegists, and also explores elements of post-classical reception.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 14, 2015).
- Hardie, Philip R., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|