The golden metwand and the crooked cord : essays on public law in honour of Sir William Wade QC
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1998.
1 online resource (xl, 355 p.) : ill.
- Administrative law -- Great Britain
- This is a collection of essays on public law in the UK. The essays are written in honour of Sir William Wade, one of the leading scholars of his generation and credited for having contributed to the development of administrative law in Britain through his text Administrative Law.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Forsyth, C. F Contributor
Hare, Ivan Contributor
Wade, William Contributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|