Rules and regulators / Julia Black. [electronic resource]
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1997.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford socio-legal studies
Oxford socio-legal studies Rules and regulators
1 online resource (xiii, 285 p. )
- Administrative law -- Philosophy.
Administrative regulation drafting -- Philosophy.
Administrative procedure -- Philosophy.
Delegated legislation -- Philosophy.
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Investment advisors -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
Administrative law -- Philosophy -- Great Britain
Administrative regulation drafting -- Philosophy
Delegated legislation -- Philosophy
Financial services industry -- Law and legislation
- Electronic books
- The nature of rules in the context of regulation is examined in this book through theoretical and empirical analysis, providing a broadened analysis of financial services regulation.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -269) and index.
Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|