A new introduction to American constitutionalism / Mark A. Graber.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2014.
1 online resource (307 p.)
- United States. Constitution.
Constitutional law -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- A central theme of this work and of historical-institutionalism in general is to bring nonjudicial, often nonlegal features of American constitutionalism into clear view, whether they be presidential influence on American constitutional development, the way various racial orders structure the constitutional practice of equal protection, or the influences of constitutional structures that are never litigated, such as the presidential veto power, on the capacity of the Constitution of the United States to deliver vital constitutional goods.
- Introduction to American constitutionalism
What is a constitution
American constitutionalism in global perspective
How constitutions work.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|